LCD Power supply tester IV
LCD PC Computer 20/24 Pin 4 PSU ATX BTX ITX SATA HDD Power Supply Tester
Voltage source : 20/24 pin ( ATX - connector )
Voltage test : +12V , -12V , +5V , -5V , +3.3V , +5V Stand by (SB) 12V power Good ( PG )
Connectors : Floppy, HDD , CDROM , SATA , 4pin ( P4 ) , 8pin ( Dual-CPU ) , 6pin ( PCI-Express )
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Product Introduction:
- The SD power supply tester is a robust voltage, tester for PC-power supply, ATX . BTX and ITX compliant, power supplies can be tested. LCD`s indicate the status of voltage .The PC / SPS is suitable for the ambitious hobby user , as well as for a quick functional check in specialized trade.
The methods of operation:
- Plug power supply 24 PIN and P4 , P6 or P8 into the corresponding jack of the power test suite.
- Power on the supply of power, will hear "DuDu" ring , if no flicker then the power supply output voltage is normal.
- If a certain voltage signal was not detected, or the detected voltage value over the normal, will issue a "DuDu" long buzzer ; if the corresponding voltage value or PG flicker too, then the power is failed.
- Size:12cm x 6cm/4.72" x 2.36"